Wall cladding is an encompassing term for the exterior surface of building, which protects the beneath covering against moisture and foreign elements. It is a non structural material for safeguarding internal and external building frontages. Above all it adds natural beauty of stones to the architecture.
- 4 sides chipped on front to elevate the center rock face and back sawn/natural/calibrated
- 300x100, 300x150, 400x150, 400x200 or any custom size
- No. of Pcs. Per crate: 100-400, depending on size & thickness
- No. of crates per container: 20-30, depending on size & thickness
- Weight: Roughly 75 Kg. per m2
- Quantity: One 20' container will contain 300-350m2 Weighing 25-26 MT gross.
- Sandstone (All sandstone colors except Teak & Rainbow)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)