Random crazy paving is an alternate to rectangular course paving. Random shaped - uncut stone flags are laid to perfection for a crazier appearance to the landscape. These can be used for both paving as well as wall cladding for an artistic manifestation.
- Both sides natural split surface finish
- All edges to be random and uncut
- Pieces of any one side from 20cm to 90cm
- Random polygonal shape with 3 to 6 sides
- No. of Pcs. Per crate: One crate is packed with roughly 1000Kg of stone
- No. of Crates per container: 25-26
- Weight: Roughly 75 Kg. per m2 (25-35mm), 65 Kg. per m2 (20-30mm)
- Laying Area: Roughly 13-14m2 (25-35mm), 15-16 m2 (20-30mm) per crate/MT
- Quantity: One 20' container will contain 25-26 MT gross weight.
- Sandstone (All sandstone colors except Teak, Rainbow)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)