Natural Flagstone is an evenly layered stratified rock, which is naturally splittable into pieces or slabs, having 1/2" to 2" thickness. Sometimes, word fieldstone is interchangeably used in place of flagstone Pavers. It is believed that flagstone derived its present name from an old Norsa word 'flaga', which literally means 'slab of stone'.
- Both sides natural split surface finish
- All edges to be hand dressed (or machine cut)
- Any combination of sizes in a particular series
- Series 1: 275x275, 550x275, 550x412, 550x550, 550x687, 550x825, 550x1100mm
- Series 2: 280x280, 560x280, 560x420, 560x560, 560x700, 560x840, 560x1120mm
- Series 3: 300x300, 600x300, 600x450, 600x600, 600x750, 600x900, 600x1200mm
- Series 4: 12"x12", 24"x12", 24"x18", 18"x18", 24"x24"
- Series 5: 300x300, 400x400, 600x300, 600x400, 600x600mm
- No. of Pcs.(25-35mm) Per crate: 120 (300x300), 60(600x300, 600x450), 30(others)
- No. of Pcs.(20-30mm) Per crate: 140 (300x300), 70(600x300, 600x450), 35(others)
- Bags per container: 1000/250/200 (in order of weight)
- Each size packed in individual crate Project packs can also be made, as required
- No. of Crates per container: 22-32, depending on container mix
- Weight: Roughly 75 Kg. per m2 (25-35mm), 65 Kg. per m2 (20-30mm)
- Quantity: One 20' container will contain 340-350 m2. Weighing 25-26 MT gross.
- Sandstone (All sandstone colors except Teak, Rainbow)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)
- Slate & Quartzite (All colors only in sizes of series 5 with 10-20mm thickness)