Steps consist of two parts- tread and riser. Tread is the flat surface that makes up a step. It provides a smooth and safe transition between steps and landings. Riser signifies to vertical distance between each step. In simpler terms, tread is horizontal part of a step and riser is its vertical portion. Usually treads are preferred with front/longer edges profiled to bullnose, pencil edge, half bullnose, etc.
- All edges machine cut
- One long side bullnose on Treads
- Custom made as per requirement
- No. of Pcs. Per crate: 20-40, depending on thickness
- No. of crates per container: 20-30, depending on size & thickness
- Weight: Roughly 50Kg per m2 (20mm), 75 Kg. per m2 (30mm), 125 Kg. per m2 (50mm)
- Quantity: One 20' container will contain 250-450m.2 Weighing 25-26 MT gross.
- Sandstone (Beige, Pink, Red, Mint, Tint Mint, Yellow, Teak, Rainbow)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)
- Marble (Green, Pink, Black, White)