Pebble is a rock fragment which is smaller than a cobble. They are rounded and/or elliptical in shape, having diameter between 10 & 150 mm. Due to erosion effect these rock fragments gets naturally tumbled with flowing river water from mountains towards planes, making its surface smooth.
- Off-White, Grey, Ivory, Green, Brown, Pinkish Brown, Potato Skin Brown and all mixed colors
- 25mm to 200mm, a minimum bracket of 50mm is required
- In PP/HDPE bags
- Weight per bag: 25/40/50 Kg.
- Bags per container: 1000/250/200 (in order of weight)
- Crate Packing: Bag can be further palletized, if required, with each crate of 1000Kg.
- No. of crates per container: 25-26
- Weight: One 20' container weighs roughly 25-26MT gross.