Unlike wooden, stone is more durable and hard, which have made it a widely acclaimed material for steps. It is more commonly used on slopes having thin soil, which easily get eroded and this prevents soil erosion. It provides a feel of calm and stability to any landscape design. They are frost resistant and non-slippery.
- Both sides natural split surface finish
- All edges to be hand dressed (Rock Face)
- Length: 3', 4', 5', 6' (tolerance of +1")
- Width: 9", 12", 16", 18", 24" (tolerance of +1")
- Packing on flat wooden pallets, easy operation by fork lift
- No. of Pcs. Per pallet: 4-12, depending on size
- No. of pallets per container: 20-26, depending on size
- Weight: Roughly 35-37 Kg. per ft.2
- Quantity: One 20' container will contain 650-700 ft.2 Weighing 25-26 MT gross.
- Sandstone (All sandstone colors except Teak, Rainbow, Fossil)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)