A monolith is a single piece of rock placed as, or within, a monument. These are most often made of very hard and solid metamorphic or sedimentary rock, usually slatestone. They define the landscape with their natural beauty. These are usually preferred with and around water features.
- Natural, random and uneven linear blocks of slate from quarry
- No. of Pcs. Per crate: 100-125 linear feet
- No. of Crates per container: 22-32, depending on container mix
- Weight: Roughly 8 Kg. per linear feet on an average
- Quantity: One 20' container will be weighing 25-26 MT gross containing Roughly 3000-3200 linear feet of average diameter
- All colors of Slate specially Multi & Peacock