Stone bricks are building blocks, which are highly useful in construction sector due to its functionality and practicability. It is one of the best options for a strong wall & to lay hard surface paving. One brick squeezes down on another brick, results into a strong standing. When bricks are laid lengthwise in a wall, it is called stretchers and when it is crosswise, it termed as headers.
- Both sides natural split surface finish
- All edges to be hand dressed
- Length: upto 45cm (tolerance of +1cm)
- Width: 10, 12, 15cm (tolerance of +1cm)
- 5 to 10cm with a tolerance of +1cm
- No. of Pcs. Per Crate: 25-60, depending on size & thickness
- No. of Crates per container: 22-32, depending on size & thickness
- Weight per crate: roughly 800-1000 Kg.
- Weight: Roughly 2.50 grams. per cm.3 or L*B*H*2.5/1000 per piece.
- Quantity: One 20' container will contain 25-26 MT gross
- Sandstone (Green, Brown, Grey, Desert, Ravina, Chocolate Mint, Yellow)
- Limestone (Blue, Brown, Grey, Black)